7 terms found.
1. CANOPY - A hood or cover usually over a cook top or open fire
2. CAPITAL EXPENDITURE - Investments of cash to purchase items for a business. Usually land, buildings, machinery and equipment
3. CAPITAL GAINS - The difference between purchase price and selling price in the sale of an asset (actual profit made); used primarily in income tax calculations. 50% of the gain is taxed currently at your marginal rate if you have held the property for at least a year.
4. CAR ALLOWANCE - A payment made to an employee who provides his own vehicle to do his normal duties, eg. real estate salesperson.
5. CAR PORT - An open-ended roofed car shelter. Can be attached or unattached to the house
6. CASEMENT WINDOW - A type of window having sash with hinges on the side, permitting the window to open vertically
7. CASH FLOW - Total income received from an investment after all operating expenses, debt servicing costs, and due allowance for income tax have been deducted from the gross income. Any flow of cash in or out, of an investment.
[0-9] [A] [B] [C] [D] [E] [F] [G]
[H] [I] [J] [K] [L] [M] [N] [O] [P] [Q] [R] [S] [T] [U] [V] [W] [X] [Y] [Z]